From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Landing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Landing is the arrival of an aircraft or spacecraft to the ground.
Landing may also refer to:
- Landing, New Jersey, an unincorporated area in Roxbury Township
- Landing Creek (New Jersey), a tributary of the Mullica River in southern New Jersey
- Landing Creek (South Dakota)
- Landing (band), an American indie rock band
- Landing (water transport), a water terminal for river transport lines, such as for ferries or cargo
- Landing operation, the deployment of military troops to the ground
- Landing, an intermediate floor between flights in a stairway, or at the top or bottom of a staircase
- Landing (series), a series of arcade flight simulator video games
- Landing Sané (born 1990), a French basketball player
- Ed Landing (born 1949), an American geologist and paleontologist
- "Landing", a song by Golden Earring from the album Eight Miles High
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Landing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.