Nnoko playing for Clemson
|No. 35 – Alba Berlin|
|Born||April 9, 1994|
|Listed height||6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)|
|Listed weight||250 lb (113 kg)|
|High school||Montverde Academy|
|NBA draft||2016 / Undrafted|
|2016–2017||Victoria Libertas Pesaro|
|2017–2018||Grand Rapids Drive|
|Career highlights and awards|
Landry Nnoko (born April 9, 1994) is a Cameroonian basketball player for Alba Berlin of the German Basketball Bundesliga (BBL). He played college basketball in the United States for Clemson University.
After coming to the U.S. to play high school basketball at Montverde Academy, Nnoko committed to Clemson for college. He played four seasons for the Tigers and was a three-year starter known primarily for his shot-blocking and defense. As a senior, Nnoko earned Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) All-Defensive team honors and led the league in blocked shots.
At the start of the 2017–18 season, Nnoko was signed by the Detroit Pistons of the NBA as a part of their training camp roster. After being cut in training camp, he signed with the Pistons′ NBA G League franchise, the Grand Rapids Drive. At the close of the G League season, Nnoko was named the league′s Defensive Player of the Year.
- "Clemson's Jaron Blossomgame named first team All-ACC". The State. March 7, 2016. Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- "PESARO, UFFICIALE L'INGAGGIO DEL CENTRO LANDRY NNOKO". basketitaly.it (in Italian). July 27, 2016. Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- "Pistons sign Udrih, Willis, Nnoko; announce camp roster". The Detroit News. September 25, 2017. Retrieved September 25, 2017.
- "Landry Nnoko Named Defensive Player Of The Year". NBA G League. 4 April 2018.
- "Landry Nnoko signs with Sakarya". Sportando.com. 29 July 2018. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- "Landry Nnoko signs with Alba Berlin". 13 December 2018. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
- Brenner, Aaron (February 13, 2014). "Out of Africa: Clemson trio of hoopsters appreciative of American opportunity". The Post and Courier. Retrieved August 14, 2017.