From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Landseer may refer to:
- Albert Henry Landseer (1829–1906), South Australian politician and businessman
- Sir Edwin Henry Landseer (1802–1873), painter
- Landseer (horse) (1999–2002), thoroughbred racehorse trained in Ireland
- Landseer (dog), a black-and-white variant of the Newfoundland, named after the painter
- Landseer (Continental-European type), a distinct dog breed recognized by the Fédération Cynologique Internationale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Landseer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.