Landshark, land shark or land-shark may refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Land Shark (Saturday Night Live), a recurring SNL character
- Landshark (Transformers), a Transformers character
- "Landshark", a skit by YouTube comedian Jenna Marbles
- Landshark, a 1982 album by Fang
- Bulette or landshark, a classic Dungeons & Dragons monster
- Land Shark Lager, a pale Anheuser-Busch brands lager
- Mosler LandShark, a supercar made by Mosler Automotive
- Porsche 928, an automobile
- Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida, US (known as Land Shark Stadium in 2009)
- The mascot of Landmark College in Putney, Vermont
- The mascot of the University of Mississippi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Landshark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.