Jump to navigation Jump to search
Landsmeer town centre
Location in North Holland
|• Body||Municipal council|
|• Mayor||Anne Lize van der Stoel (acting) (VVD)|
|• Total||26.50 km2 (10.23 sq mi)|
|• Land||22.56 km2 (8.71 sq mi)|
|• Water||3.94 km2 (1.52 sq mi)|
|Elevation||−1 m (−3 ft)|
|• Density||506/km2 (1,310/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Dutch topographic map of the municipality of Landsmeer, June 2015
The municipal council of Landsmeer consists of 15 seats, which are divided as follows:
Landsmeer is twinned with the following towns:
- Sam Olij (1900–1975) a Dutch heavyweight boxer, competed the 1928 Summer Olympics, member of the national socialist NSB party in WW11
- Jaap Oudkerk (born 1937) a retired cyclist, competed the 1960 and 1964 Summer Olympics
- Bernt Schneiders (born 1959) a Dutch politician, Mayor of Landsmeer 1995-2001
- Cor Bakker (born 1961) a Dutch pianist
- "College van burgemeester en wethouders" [Board of mayor and aldermen] (in Dutch). Gemeente Landsmeer. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "Kerncijfers wijken en buurten" [Key figures for neighbourhoods]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 2 July 2013. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Postcodetool for 1121XC". Actueel Hoogtebestand Nederland (in Dutch). Het Waterschapshuis. Archived from the original on 21 September 2013. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "Bevolkingsontwikkeling; regio per maand" [Population growth; regions per month]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 27 October 2017. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
|This North Holland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|