Lanfranco may refer to:
- Lanfranco, master-builder of the Modena Cathedral
- Guido Lanfranc of Milan (c. 1250–1306), professor of Surgery
- Giovanni Lanfranco (1582–1647), Italian painter
- Guido Lanfranco (born 1930), Maltese writer on natural history and folklore
- Giovanni Lanfranco (volleyball) (born 1956), Italian volleyball player
- Frankie Dettori, flat racing jockey
- Lanfranco (horse), British-trained thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lanfranco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.