|Location||Langley, British Columbia
|Bus operators||Coast Mountain Bus Company|
|Opened||October 31, 1975|
|Previous names||Langley Bus Terminal|
Langley Centre is the major public transit exchange serving the City of Langley and the Township of Langley, British Columbia, Canada. Opened on October 31, 1975, it is home to Langley's bus routes and community shuttle routes; some of Langley's bus routes connect to the SkyTrain system at Surrey Central Station. Most of Langley's community shuttles originate from Langley Centre, except for the C70.
Structure and location
The exchange is located at the intersection of Logan Avenue and Glover Road, in the City of Langley. It is less than a kilometre from the main commercial centre of the City of Langley (including its city hall) on Fraser Highway, and a few kilometres from Langley's largest shopping mall, Willowbrook Shopping Centre in the Township of Langley.
It is located on the curb lanes of Logan and Glover, and not separated from regular traffic. It can handle regular-length diesel buses and the smaller community shuttles. Beside the exchange is the Rainbow Mall, a small shopping complex.
All routes in Langley service Langley Centre, except for the #509 (which terminates in Walnut Grove) and the C70 (which terminates in the Willowbrook area.).
- #320 Bay 2 Surrey Central Station 1
- #342 Bay 2 Newton Exchange
- #364 Bay 4 Scottsdale Exchange
- #395 Bay 5 King George Station
- #501 Bay 3 Surrey Central Station ²
- #502 Bay 1 Surrey Central Station
- #503 Bay 5 Aldergrove
- #503 Bay 1 Surrey Central Station Express
- #531 Bay 4 White Rock Centre
- #531 Bay 7 Willowbrook
- #595 Bay 4 Maple Meadows Station
- #C60 Langley Hospital
- #C61 Brookswood
- #C62 Walnut Grove Via Ft.Langley
- #C63 Fernridge
- #C64 Willowbrook
- 1 Regular routing is between Fleetwood and Surrey Central Station, with reduced service to Langley.
- ² Operates as #590 during weekday peak hours.