Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lango may refer to:
- Lango sub-region, previously known as Lango District, Uganda
- Lango people, of Uganda
- Lango language (Uganda), their language
- Lango people (South Sudan)
- Lango language (South Sudan), their language
- Didinga people of Sudan
- Lango tribe, Pakistan
- Lángos, a Hungarian-style fried bread
- Lango, the Venetian and Genoese name for the Greek island of Kos
- Langø Island, Denmark
- Lango (app), an icon-based messaging app
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lango.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.