Language-Sensitive Editor (LSE) is a full-screen visual editor for the VAX/VMS and OpenVMS Operating systems. LSE is implemented by using the Text Processing Utility (TPU) language. It is part of the DECset programming tool set, which also contains a test manager, the performance and coverage analyzer (PCA), a code management system (CMS), and a module management mystem (MMS).
- Syntax templates for a number of programming languages, which can be modified or extended by the user.
- Windowing support.
- Compilation and debug within editor.
- Programmable editing functions.
- EDT keypad layout default.
As of 2007 the following additional templates were supplied:
- Kednos PL/I for OpenVMS
- VAX ADA
- VAX BASIC
- VAX BLISS
- VAX CDD/Plus
- DEC COBOL
- VAX Datatrieve
- DEC DATATRIEVE
- VAX DIBOL
- VAX DOCUMENT
- VAX FORTRAN
- VAX SCAN
- Hewlett-Packard Company (July 2005). HP DECset for OpenVMS Guide to Language-Sensitive Editor (PDF). Retrieved August 31, 2016.
|This text editor article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|