Language Creation Conference
The Language Creation Conference (LCC) is an annual or biennial conference about conlanging, organized by the Language Creation Society (LCS). It focuses primarily on the process of creating new languages, but also features talks that focus on features of various specific languages. Activities include technical linguistic discussions and general, sociological, or philosophical debates and discussions.
|1st||2006||LCC1||Berkeley, California||United States||Sai|
|2nd||2007||LCC2||Berkeley, California||United States||Sai and Alex Fink|
|3rd||2009||LCC3||Providence, Rhode Island||United States||David Durand|
|5th||2013||LCC5||Austin, Texas||United States||Alex Sands|
- "Language Creation Conference". Language Creation Society. Retrieved 2013-10-01.
- Arika Okrent, In the Land of Invented Languages, ISBN 978-0-385-52788-0
- Sarah Higley (U.Rochester) - Hildegard of Bingen's Unknown Language, ISBN 978-1-4039-7673-4
- Amber Dance - In their own words - literally, front page article in the LA Times
- Seti's Are We Alone 7/7/08, 21m35s in