Language Technologies Institute
The Language Technologies Institute (LTI) is a division of the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States, and focuses on the area of language technologies.
Until 1996, the institute existed as the Center for Machine Translation that was established in 1986. Subsequently, from 1996 onwards, it started awarding degrees and the name was changed to The Language Technologies Institute.
The current director of the institute is Professor Jaime Carbonell.
- Machine Learning Department at Carnegie Mellon University
- Human Computer Interaction Institute at Carnegie Mellon University
- School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University
- Language Technologies Institute Official Website
- Speech Group at Carnegie Mellon
- ISL at Carnegie Mellon
- Center for Machine Translation
|This article about translation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|