Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up laniakea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laniakea or laniākea is a Hawaiian word that means 'immense heaven', 'open skies', or 'wide horizons'.
Laniakea or Laniākea may also refer to:
- Laniākea, a building in Honolulu, see YWCA Building (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- "Laniakea", the tenth track from the album Mothers by British indie rock band Swim Deep
- Laniākea Beach, a beach in Hawaii, see List of beaches in Hawaii
- Laniakea Supercluster, a supercluster of galaxies that includes the Milky Way
- "Laniakea Waltz", a 1964 composition from the Lalo Schifrin album Gone with the Wave
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laniakea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.