This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lanisha Cole (born February 13, 1982, in Pasadena, California) is an American model who has been most recognizable as a rotating model on the game show The Price Is Right in both the Bob Barker and Drew Carey eras. She has also appeared as the face of Milani/Jordana Cosmetics for 9+ years and had a role in the movies Soul Plane and A Beautiful Soul. After her stint on The Price Is Right as a model, Cole joined the cast of the television series Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files. Cole opened her art gallery in Santa Monica at Bergamot Station in January 2011 and photography studio Studio 401 LA in Downtown Los Angeles' art district in 2013 where she currently works as both owner and photographer. Cole is of Panamanian descent.
- She was a model on the NBC prime time game show Deal or No Deal, holding case #15. She left during its second season, but returned during the third season as a substitute.
- She was the lead video girl in Jon B’s 2001 video “Don't Talk,” The Roots’ “Break You Off,” Pharrell’s “Frontin’,” Avant’s “My First Love” and in N*E*R*D’s “Maybe,” Eric Benet’s “Never Want to Live Without You,” Dru Hill’s “I Should Be...” and Trey Songz’s “Last Time.”
- During the promo for Let's Make a Deal which was filmed on The Price is Right set, Wayne Brady carries her off the stage.
- She filed a lawsuit claiming she was sexually harassed by two producers for The Price is Right game show; Michael G. Richards and Adam Sandler.
- Cole also appeared in the CIROC ad campaign for “Step Into The Circle” with Sean P. Diddy Combs and rapper French Montana.
- She is of Afro Panamanian descent
- Watch Over Me (2006) Melanie (66 episode, 2006)
- Gameshow Marathon Model (1 episode, 2006)
- Deal or No Deal (2006, 2008) (VG) Model
- Joey (2004) Miss Reno (1 episode, 2004)
- Soul Plane (2004) Bartender
- Music Video Beauties: Superstars! (2005) (V) Herself
- A Beautiful Soul (2012) Ariel
- The Price Is Right Herself - Model (2003–2010)
- Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files Herself (2011-2014)
- "My First Love" by Avant (2000)
- "Don't Talk" by Jon.B (2001)
- "Break You Off" The Roots ft. Musiq Soulchild (2002)
- "I Should Be..." by Dru Hill (2002)
- Frontin by Pharell (2003)
- "Maybe", by N*E*R*D (2004)
- "Charlene" by Anthony Hamilton (2004)
- "Rain" Razah (2007)
- "Last Time" by Trey Songz (2008)
- "Never Want To Live Without You" Eric Benet (2010)
- Terrace, Vincent (2010-09-03). The Year in Television, 2009: A Catalog of New and Continuing Series, Miniseries, Specials and TV Movies. McFarland. pp. 245–. ISBN 978-0-7864-5844-8. Retrieved 1 August 2011.
- Fact or Faked Team Profile
- "Model Sues 'The Price Is Right'". Yahoo. September 8, 2011.
- Lanisha Cole on IMDb
- Lanisha Cole hip hop modelling
- Lanisha Cole's profile on the official Price Is Right site
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|