Lanka Lutheran Church
The Lanka Lutheran Church is a Lutheran body that exists in Sri Lanka. It is a denomination of around 5000 members, in fellowship with the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod since 2001. As a full member of the Lutheran World Federation, it is also in full communion with all other Lutheran World Federation churches. In 2009, it had 5,324 baptized members.
- Fahlbusch, Erwin; Bromiley, Geoffrey William. The Encyclopedia of Christianity. vol. 3. Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing. p. 357. ISBN 0-8028-2415-3.
- "A first: LCMS convention gives 100 percent approval to fellowship vote". Worldwide Faith News. 2001-07-17. Retrieved 2008-03-06.
- LWF Statistics 2009 Archived 2010-08-21 at the Wayback Machine.
- Lutheran World Federation profile of the Lanka Lutheran Church
- Lanka Lutheran Church – home page[dead link]
- Asia Lutheran Communion
|This article relating to Lutheranism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|