Lanna, or Lan Na, was a kingdom in northern Thailand from the 13th to 18th centuries.
Lanna may also refer to:
- Lanna people, or Northern Thai, an ethnic group native to the former kingdom
- Lanna language, or Northern Thai language, spoken in the area of the former kingdom
- Lanna script, or Tai Tham, a script used for languages of the region
- Northern Thailand, the center of the former kingdom called Lanna
- Lanna, Lekeberg, locality in Sweden
- Lanna, Värnamo, locality in Sweden
- Länna (disambiguation), name of several localities in Sweden
- Lanna Commins (born 1983), Thai singer
- Lanna Saunders (1941–2007), American actress
- Ilario Lanna (born 1990) Italian footballer
- Marco Lanna (born 1968), Italian footballer
- Salvatore Lanna (born 1976), Italian footballer and coach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lanna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.