Leading the Next-Generation Interconnectivity
|Public (TWSE: 6245)|
|Headquarters||New Taipei City, Taiwan|
|Emily Chou, CEO; James Yang, President|
Network Application Platforms
Number of employees
Lanner Electronics (TSE:6245) (Chinese: 立端科技股份有限公司) is a Taiwanese electronics manufacturer specializing in network appliances, industrial computers, embedded computers, vehicle PCs, motherboards and related accessories. Lanner owns and operates PCB manufacturing, chassis manufacturing and computer assembly factories. The company focuses mainly on OEM/ODM manufacturing for global name brand computer and computer peripheral companies. Lanner's main product lines include embedded computers, network appliance platforms and telecommunication platforms.
Lanner Electronics was established in March 1986 as GES Taiwan, a subsidiary of a Singapore-based industrial PC company, GES International. In 1993, Lanner separated from the GES group and launched its own industrial computer chassis and SBC Single-board computer product lines under the name Lanner Electronics. In 2000, Lanner launched its new factory with one SMT line in Xizhi, Taipei County, and in 2003, the company went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange. In 2006, Lanner opened a new factory and doubled output capacity.
Lanner Electronics owns and operates the following subsidiaries:
- LEI Technology Canada Ltd. The office of this subsidiary is located in Mississauga, Ontario. It Serves United States, Canada & LATAM regions.
- Lanner Electronics USA, Inc. The USA subsidiary is located in Fremont, CA, United States.
- L&S Lancom Platform Technology Company, Ltd. This subsidiary serves all of mainland China. Its main office is located in Beijing.
With headquarters in Xizhi District, New Taipei City, Lanner operates 7 branch offices and manufacturing facilities in mainland China, Canada and the United States, five of which are in mainland China, one in the United States, and one in Canada. Lanner's Fremont (California) office serves the United States. It's Mississauga, Ontario office serves Canada and the east coast of the United States. Lanner's Beijing office is the main office of the subsidiary L&S Lancom Platform Technology Company, Ltd.
Lanner's products are divided into three main product lines:
Network Application Platforms
- x86 Network Appliances
- RISC-based Network Processor Platforms
- Network Accessories
Embedded & Industrial Computing
- In-Vehicle Computers
- Automation Control Box PC
- Industrial Communication Platforms
- Rugged Embedded Computers
- PICMG-ISA CPU Cards
- Embedded Motherboards
Telecom Datacenter Appliances
- Blade Computers for Carrier Ethernet
- SDN and NFV Network Appliances
- Open Compute Platforms
- Cloud Storage Appliances
Lanner Electronics is an associate member of the Intel Intelligent Systems Alliance.
- List of companies of Taiwan
- Industrial PC
- Embedded system
- Small Form Factor
- Single-board computer