Lannion – Côte de Granit Airport
Lannion - Côte de Granit Airport
Aéroport de Lannion - Côte de Granit
|Operator||Syndicat Intercommunal de l'Aéroport|
|Elevation AMSL||290 ft / 88 m|
Brittany region in France
Source: French AIP
Lannion – Côte de Granit Airport or Aéroport de Lannion - Côte de Granit (IATA: LAI, ICAO: LFRO) is an airport located in Lannion, near the former municipality of Servel, a commune of the Côtes-d'Armor département in the Brittany région of France. It is also known as Lannion Airport or Lannion-Servel Airport.
Airlines and destinations
As of November 2018, there are no regular passenger flights at Lannion after Chalair Aviation pulled their seasonal services as the sole operator.
- Aéroport de Lannion Côte de Granit (official site) (in French)
- Aéroport de Lannion - Côte de Granit (Union des Aéroports Français) (in French)
- Airport information for LFRO at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Current weather for LFRO: Lannion / Servel, France at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for LAI / LFRO: Lannion-Servel Airport at Aviation Safety Network
|This Brittany geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This French airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|