From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lansing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lansing is the capital of the U.S. state of Michigan.
Lansing may also refer to:
- Lansing, Florida, an unincorporated community
- Lansing, Illinois, a village
- Lansing, Iowa, a city in Lansing Township
- Lansing, Kansas, a city
- Lansing (town), New York, a town.
- Lansing (village), New York, a village in the town of Lansing
- Lansing, North Carolina, a town
- Lansing, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Lansing, Salem, Oregon, a neighborhood of Salem
- Lansing, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Lansing Township, Allamakee County, Iowa
- Lansing Township, Mower County, Minnesota
- Lansing Charter Township, Michigan
- Lake Lansing, Michigan
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Lansing, Michigan
- Lansing (name)
- USS Lansing (DE-388), a U.S. Navy destroyer escort named after William Henry Lansing
- Altec Lansing, a line of audio products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lansing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.