Lansing City Market
Lansing City Market along River Trail
|Address||325 City Market Drive, Lansing, MI 48912|
|Management||Lansing Entertainment & |
Public Facilities Authority
|No. of stores and services||35 vendors|
|Total retail floor area||11,000 square feet (1,022 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
The Lansing City Market is an urban city market located in downtown Lansing, Michigan. The market is located along the Grand River and Lansing River Trail, and is west of Cooley Law School Stadium. The current $1.6 million structure opened in January 2010. Merchant space ranges from 80 square feet (7 m2) to over 800 square feet (74 m2).
- Thiede, Alanna. Market officially opens in new building, The State News, April 25, 2010, Retrieved December 15, 2012
- Warnemuende, Jeremy. Lansing market reopens following recent move, The State News, January 12, 2010, Retrieved December 15, 2012
- VanHulle, Lindsay (June 6, 2011). "Authority says most Lansing City Market booth space is leased". Lansing State Journal. Retrieved May 18, 2013.
- Lansing City Market, Retrieved December 15, 2012
- South, Rob (April 23, 2010). "Lansing City Market holds grand opening". WKAR. Retrieved December 16, 2012.
- Smith, Jay Scott (April 1, 2014). "Lansing episode of Food Network's 'Food Court Wars' to air on May 25". MLive. Retrieved June 20, 2014.
- Downtown Attractions, Downtown Lansing, Inc., Retrieved December 15, 2012