Jump to navigation Jump to search
Laodicea // may refer to:
- Laodicea (Arcadia), in Greece
- Laodicea (Mesopotamia), in Iraq
- Laodicea in Media, former name of Nahavand, Iran
- Laodicea in Phoenicia, former name of Beirut, Lebanon
- Laodicean Church, early Christians in Laodicea on the Lycus
- Epistle to the Laodiceans, an apocryphal epistle attributed to Paul the Apostle
- Council of Laodicea, a synod held about 363–364 CE
- A Laodicean, an 1881 novel by Thomas Hardy
- Laodice (disambiguation)
- Ladoceia, a town of ancient Acardia, Greece
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laodicea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.