- An illegitimate son of Priam.
- A son of Antenor. Athena assumed his shape to persuade Pandarus to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans. He is possibly the same as the Laodocus killed by Diomedes.
- A son of Apollo and Phthia, brother of Dorus and Polypoetes; all three were killed by Aetolus.
- One of the Argonauts, son of Bias and Pero, brother of Talaus and Areius.
- A warrior in the army of Seven against Thebes, who won the javelin-throwing match at the funeral games of Opheltes.
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|