Platforms 2 and 3 at Laojie Station
|Location||Luohu District, Shenzhen, Guangdong
|Operated by||SZMC (Shenzhen Metro Group)
Shenzhen Metro Line 3 Operations
|Opened||December 28, 2004|
|Passengers||104,871 daily (2015)
(Ranked 1st of 118)
Laojie Station (Chinese: 老街站; pinyin: Lǎojiē zhàn; Jyutping: Lou5 Gaai1 Zaam6; literally: "Old Street Station"), is a station on the Shenzhen Metro. It provides cross-platform interchange between Line 1 and Line 3. The station is the largest and busiest on the network with 61,600 passenger entries and exits a day. Line 1 platforms opened on December 28, 2004 and Line 3 platforms opened on June 28, 2011. It is located underground at the junction of Shennan Fudao (simplified Chinese: 深南辅道; traditional Chinese: 深南輔道), Jiefang Road (解放路) and Jianshe Road (建设路; 建設路) in the Luohu District of Shenzhen, China. The station is the closest to the Dongmen Business Area (东门商业区; 東門商業區), one of the oldest areas in Shenzhen established in the Ming Dynasty.
|Lobby||Customer Service, Shops, Vending machines, ATMs|
|Platform 2||← Line 3 towards Yitian (Hongling)|
|Platform 3||← Line 1 towards Airport East (Grand Theater)|
|Platform 1||→ Line 3 towards Shuanglong (Shaibu) →|
|Platform 4||→ Line 1 towards Luohu (Guomao) →|
|Exit A||Jiefang Road, Renmin North Road, Dongmen, Shenzhen Guest Hotel, Shenzhen Theatre, Shenzhen Worker's Cultural Palace, Lilian Sun Plaza & Department Store|
|Exit B||Jianshe Road (E), Heping Road, Shenzhen Power Supply Bureau of Guangdong Power Grid Corporation, First Outpatient Department of Shenzhen People's Hospital|
|Exit C||Shennan East Road (N), China Telecom (Telecom Building)|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Laojie station.|
- "数说交通｜深圳客流量TOP10地铁站----中国科学院深圳先进技术研究院". www.siat.cas.cn. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "patronage". Universiade 2011 Shenzhen. Archived from the original on 13 January 2013. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- Shenzhen Dongmen: Besides Shopping, There is History
- Shenzhen Metro Laojie Station (Line 1) (Chinese)
- Shenzhen Metro Laojie Station (Line 1) (English)
- Shenzhen Metro Laojie Station (Line 3) (Chinese)
- Shenzhen Metro Laojie Station (Line 3) (English)