|Look up Lapland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lapland may refer to:
- Lapland or Sápmi, an ethno-cultural region stretching over northern Fennoscandia (parts of Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Russia)
- Lapland (Finland) (Lappi/Lappland), a Finnish region
- Lapland (former province of Finland) (Lappi/Lappland), a province of Finland 1938–2009
- Lapland (electoral district), an electoral district in Finland
- Norwegian Lapland, better known as Finnmark
- Lapland (Sweden), a Swedish historical province
- Russian Lapland, a former name and a sporadic marketing term for Murmansk Oblast.
- Laplandiya (lit. "Lapland"), a rural locality (a railway station) in Murmansk Oblast, Russia
- Lapland, Indiana, a town in the United States
- Lapland, Nova Scotia, a community in Lunenburg district, Nova Scotia, Canada
Television, film, and music
- Lapland, the former name of the BBC television series now titled Being Eileen
- Lapland (album), a 2005 album by Craig Wedren
- "Lapland", a song on the 2004 album Ratatat by Ratatat
- "Lapland (Lappi)", a suite on the 1997 album Angels Fall First by Nightwish
- Lapland (film), a 1957 Disney film directed by Ben Sharpsteen
- Lapland Biosphere Reserve, a natural reserve in Murmansk Oblast
- SS Lapland, a large ocean liner of the Red Star Line that served from 1908–1934
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lapland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.