Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lapland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lapland may refer to:
- Lapland or Sápmi, an ethno-cultural region stretching over northern Fennoscandia (parts of Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Russia)
- Lapland (Finland) (Lappi/Lappland), a Finnish region
- Lapland (former province of Finland) (Lappi/Lappland), a province of Finland 1938–2009
- Lapland (electoral district), an electoral district in Finland
- Norwegian Lapland, better known as Finnmark
- Lapland (Sweden), a Swedish historical province
- Russian Lapland, a former name and a sporadic marketing term for Murmansk Oblast.
- Laplandiya (lit. "Lapland"), a rural locality (a railway station) in Murmansk Oblast, Russia
- Lapland, Indiana, a town in the United States
- Lapland, Kansas, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Lapland, Nova Scotia, a community in Lunenburg district, Nova Scotia, Canada
Television, film, and music
- Lapland, the former name of the BBC television series now titled Being Eileen
- Lapland (album), a 2005 album by Craig Wedren
- "Lapland", a song on the 2004 album Ratatat by Ratatat
- "Lapland (Lappi)", a suite on the 1997 album Angels Fall First by Nightwish
- Lapland (film), a 1957 Disney film directed by Ben Sharpsteen
- Lapland Biosphere Reserve, a natural reserve in Murmansk Oblast
- SS Lapland, a large ocean liner of the Red Star Line that served from 1908–1934
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lapland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.