From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lapponia may refer to:
- Laponia (historical province), a historical Swedish province
- Lapponia (book), a 1673 ethnographic account of the region by Johannes Schefferus
- Lapponia (train), a Finnish express passenger train
- "Lapponia" (song), a song by Monica Aspelund, covered by Northern Kings
- Lapponia (liqueur), a Finnish brand of lakka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lapponia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.