The community is on Missouri Route P approximately one mile south of I-44. It is about seven miles southwest of Waynesville and five miles west of the northwest corner of Fort Leonard Wood. The Laquey school is approximately one half mile southwest along Missouri Route A.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Laquey, Missouri
- Ozark Springs, MO, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1954 (1985 rev.)
- Missouri Atlas & Gazetteer, DeLorme, 1998, First edition, p. 45-6, ISBN 0-89933-224-2
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- "Pulaski County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on December 10, 2016. Retrieved November 27, 2016.