Lar Park Lincoln
Lar Park Lincoln (born May 12, 1961) is an American actress. She is perhaps best known for her roles in the 1987 film House II: The Second Story as Kate, and in the 1988 horror film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood as Tina Shepard.
Born Laurie Jill Park in Dallas, Texas, she appeared on Knots Landing for several seasons as "Linda Fairgate", the daughter-in-law to "Karen Fairgate" (played by series star Michele Lee). She has made guest appearances on several television shows, including: Hunter, Outlaws, Highway to Heaven, Freddy's Nightmares, Tour of Duty, Murder, She Wrote, Space: Above and Beyond and Beverly Hills, 90210.
Lincoln was married to Michael Lincoln from 1981 until his death in 1995. In 2005, she filmed Bit Parts. She was on the QVC network selling a product called The Freedom Bag. She returned to Texas to raise her two children. With a script from her then 17-year-old nephew, a film student, she executive produced Static, a film about teen heroin abuse. She also co-directed a film about racial discrimination, Black and White. She also completed post production on her new role in Lifetime's Inspector Mom, a new series shot in Texas.
- Children of the Night (1985) (TV) as Valerie
- Knots Landing (1987, 1989–1991) (TV) as Linda Fairgate
- House II: The Second Story (1987) as Kate
- The Princess Academy (1987) as Cindy Cathcart
- Freddy's Nightmares: "It's a Miserable Life" (1988) as Karyn
- Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) as Tina Shepard
- Fatal Charm (1990) (TV) as Sandy
- Bit Parts (2005) (V) as Monica
- Black Friday (2008) as Darla
- Collum, Jason Paul (April 2004). Assault of the killer B's: interviews with 20 cult film actresses. McFarland. pp. 68–. ISBN 978-0-7864-1818-3. Retrieved August 22, 2011.