Birdlife along Paradise Road, 2011
|Population||0 (2016 census)|
|• Density||0.00/km2 (0.00/sq mi)|
|Area||6.0 km2 (2.3 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|Location||23.1 km (14 mi) SSW of Brisbane GPO|
|LGA(s)||City of Brisbane|
Larapinta is on the boundary with Logan City. The industrial area has become a new addition to the expansion of Brisbane's industry, including the purpose-built South Brisbane Industrial Park in nearby Heathwood.
The north and west of the suburb is bounded by Oxley Creek.
In the south the Glider Forest Conservation Area has been created to protect a large tract of bushland.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Larapinta (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Calamvale Ward". Brisbane City Council. Brisbane City Council. Archived from the original on 4 February 2017. Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- "Larapinta - suburb in City of Brisbane (entry 46546)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 26 January 2020.
- Mynott, Wicki (2009). 150 years: Richlands, Inala & neighbouring suburbs in Brisbane's South West. Richlands, Inala & Suburbs History Group. p. 157.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Larapinta (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 26 September 2014.