From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up largo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Largo may refer to:
- Largo, a very slow tempo, or a musical piece or movement in such a tempo
- Hugo Largo, American band from the 1980s
- Largo (album), an album by jazz pianist Brad Mehldau (2002)
- Zeit, AKA "Largo in Four Movements", an album by Tangerine Dream (1972)
- "Largo", a various-artists concept album inspired by classical composer Dvorak's Symphony No. 9 (1998)
- Largo, Sofia, an architectural ensemble
- Largo di Torre Argentina, a square in Rome
- Largo, an ecclesiastical and civil parish of Fife
- Upper Largo and Lower Largo, adjacent villages in the parish of Largo
- United States
- Key Largo, an island in the Florida Keys
- Largo, California, a community in Mendocino County
- Largo, Florida
- Largo, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, D.C.
- Largo (nightclub), Los Angeles, California
- Largo (Megatokyo), a lead character the webcomic Megatokyo
- Largo Winch, a comic book series and its eponymous character
- Emilio Largo and Maximillian Largo, characters from the James Bond series of novels and films
- Largo LaGrande, a minor character in the Monkey Island series of adventure games
- Mr. Largo, a character from The Simpsons
- Largo the Black Lion, a main villain from Tales of the Abyss
- HMS Largo Bay (K423), a Bay-class anti-aircraft frigate of the British navy
- Liberation Army Revolutionary Group Organizations, a revolutionary group formed in California in 1970.
- 9mm Largo, a centerfire pistol cartridge
- Nissan Largo, a people mover automobile made by Nissan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Largo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.