Larisa Tarkovskaya (Russian: Лариса Тарковская) (April 15, 1938 – February 19, 1998), born Larisa Pavlovna Egorkina, and Larisa Kizilova during her first marriage, was a Russian actress and second wife of the film director Andrei Tarkovsky. She is best known for her role as Nadezhda in The Mirror. She had one daughter, the actress Olga Kizilova from her first marriage, and a son, Andrei Jr., from her marriage with Andrei Tarkovsky. She died in Paris in 1998.
- Solaris (1972), as assistant director
- The Mirror (1975), as assistant director, also portraying the role of Nadezhda
- Stalker (1979), as assistant director
- Nostalghia (1983), as assistant director
- "Tarkovskaia, Larissa (1938-1998) – Тарковская, Лариса (1938-1998)". IDRef. Retrieved 12 April 2017. (French)
- "Tarkovskaia, Larissa (....1998)". BnF Catalogue général. Retrieved 12 April 2017. (French)
- "Larisa Tarkovskaya". IMDb. Retrieved 12 April 2017.
- "Biography | Andrei Tarkovsky". Retrieved 12 April 2017.
|This article about a Soviet actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|