|Look up Larissa or Larisa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Larissa may refer to:
- Larissa, an important city in Thessaly, Greece
- Larissa (Argos), the acropolis of Argos in Greece
- Larissa Kremaste, a town in Phthiotis in Greece
- Larissa, Turkey, an ancient city in Turkey, in the immediate vicinity of Menemen district of İzmir
- Larissa, Hellenistic name of Shaizar, Syria (at the time settled by colonists from the Greek city)
- Larissa, Missouri, a ghost town in the United States
- Larissa, Texas, a community in eastern Texas, in northwestern Cherokee County
- Larissa (Aeolis), an ancient Aeolian city in Asia Minor
- An ancient name of Sveti Vlas, Bulgaria
- Larissa (Thrace)
- Larissa (name), female first name
- Larissa (mythology), a nymph from Greek mythology
- Saint Larissa (4th century)
- Larisa (film), a 1980 short film directed by Elem Klimov
- Larisa (genus)
- Larissa Street, a street in Jacksonville, in eastern Texas; it is likely named for the Cherokee County community.
- Philo of Larissa, a Greek philosopher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Larissa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.