|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2014)|
The Larkin Sentral (Jawi: لرکين سينترل) (formerly Larkin Bus & Taxi Terminal) is located in Johor Bahru (JB), Malaysia, some 5 kilometres northwest of the northern tip of the Johor–Singapore Causeway. It has direct bus services to and from many cities and towns in West Malaysia, Singapore and Hat Yai in Thailand. This T-shaped terminal has three levels and about 50 bus bays.
- 1 Cross Border Bus Service to Singapore
- 2 Basic Bus Service
- 3 Online Bus Service
- 4 Since on 1 November 2014
- 5 Since on 1 March 2015
- 6 3 March 2015
- 7 References
- 8 External links
- SBS Transit Bus Service 170 (Red Plate)
- Causeway Link Bus Service CW2
- Singapore Johore Express (SJE)
To Kranji MRT Station
- Causeway Link Bus Service CW1
Basic Bus Service
Online Bus Service
- Offer online bus booking service for many company from Larkin Sentral to various place including Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Bangkok.
Since on 1 November 2014
- Closures of Kotaraya II Terminal
For SBS Transit Bus Service 160, 170x (Blue Plate), and SMRT Bus Service 950 will loop at JB Sentral (Bus Stop 47701) along Jalan Tun Abdul Razak to head back to Singapore. This is due to the permanent closure of the Kotaraya II Terminal.
Since on 1 March 2015
Amended to JB Sentral Bus Terminal
- For SBS Transit Bus Service is 160,170x (Blue Plate),and SMRT Bus Service 950 has Amended to call at JB Sentral Bus Terminal and also Skip along the Bus Stop at Jalan Tun Abdul Razak.
- The Location of JB Sentral Bus Terminal is at Jalan Jim Quee.
3 March 2015
Larkin Sentral received RM 10 million to upgrade their facilities which to be completed on 2016.
- Dan Guen Chin. "Johor’s Larkin Sentral to get RM10m new look". The Malay Mail Online.
- Timetable of intercity buses at Larkin Bus Terminal
- Timetable and fares of intercity buses at Larkin Bus Terminal