Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||5,106 m (16,752 ft)|
|Location||Manang, Gandaki Province, Nepal|
Larkya La is one of the longest passes in the Himalaya of Nepal, situated at 5,106 metres (16,752 ft) above the sea level. It is located in between Dharmashala and Bimthang, and is the highest point in the Manaslu Circuit Trek.
- "Larkya Main, Georgians claim first ascent in Himalaya". No. 17.11.2017. Planet Mountain. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- COWAN, SAM. "Crossing the Larkya La". nepalitimes.com. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- "Larke Pass: The Highest Point in Manaslu Circuit". Dolma EcoTourism. 7 October 2018.
- Aryal, Rakesh. "Manaslu Circuit Trek Itinerary". Around Manaslu Trek. Manaslu Trekker.
- "Larkya La". Himalaya-Info.org (in German). Includes annotated photos and panoramas of the route to/from the pass