Jump to navigation Jump to search
Larkya La is one of the longest pass in Nepal Himalaya, situated at 5,106 metres (16,752 ft) above the sea level. It is located in between Dharmashala and Bhimtang, and is the highest point in the Manaslu Circuit Trek.
- "Larkya Main, Georgians claim first ascent in Himalaya" (17.11.2017). Planet Mountain. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- COWAN, SAM. "Crossing the Larkya La". http://nepalitimes.com. Retrieved 7 February 2018. External link in
- "Larke Pass: The Highest Point in Manaslu Circuit". Dolma EcoTourism.
- Aryal, Rakesh. "Manaslu Circuit Trek Itinerary". Around Manaslu Trek. Manaslu Trekker.
- "Larkya La". Himalaya-Info.org (in German). Includes annotated photos and panoramas of the route to/from the pass
|This Nepal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This India-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|