From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Larrañaga may refer to:
- Larrañaga, Uruguay, a barrio of Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Carlos Larrañaga (1937–2012), Spanish actor
- Catalina Larranaga, American actress
- Cristóval María Larrañaga (1758–1851), one of the first trained physicians in New Mexico
- Dámaso Antonio Larrañaga (1771–1848), Uruguayan priest, naturalist and botanist
- Francisco Larrañaga (born 1913), Basque pelota player
- Gorka González Larrañaga (born 1977), Spanish professional road bicycle racer.
- Isabel Larrañaga Ramírez (1836–1899), Venerable in the Roman Catholic Church
- Jay Larranaga, (born 1975), Irish-American professional basketball player
- Jesús Larrañaga (1901–1942), Basque communist union leader
- Jim Larrañaga (born 1949), American college basketball coach
- Jorge Larrañaga (born 1956), Uruguayan politician.
- José de Larrañaga (1728–1806), Franciscan monk, organist, composer
- Juan Antonio Larrañaga (born 1958), Spanish footballer
- Larry Larrañaga, (born 1937), Republican member of the New Mexico House of Representatives
- Por Larrañaga, the name of two cigar brands
- Larrinaga, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Larrañaga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.