Larry Augustin is CEO of SugarCRM and is a former venture capitalist and the co-founder and former chairman of VA Software, now Geeknet. Augustin holds Ph.D. and M.S. degrees in electrical engineering from Stanford University, and a B.S. in electrical engineering from the University of Notre Dame. He founded VA Research, the predecessor to that company, in 1993 while a Ph.D. student in electrical engineering at Stanford University. While at VA, he was one of the people behind the creation of SourceForge, a collaborative development environment (CDE) or "forge".
- "Executive Leadership". SugarCRM. Retrieved October 6, 2015.
- "SUGARCRM EXECUTIVE TEAM". SugarCRM. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- "Larry Augustin". Azure Capital Partners.
- Dana Blankenhorn. "What a decade taught Larry Augustin". ZDNet. Retrieved October 6, 2015.
- "SugarCRM Board of Directors". Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- "Board of Directors". Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- "Revolution OS". Revolution OS. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- Audio interview on FLOSS Weekly
- Audio interview on the LinuxWorld blog.
- Interview on Slashdot
- Interview on Linux Journal
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|