|Born||October 30, 1966|
Houston, Texas, U.S.
|Education||Conroe High School|
|Notable works and roles||Wishbone, Boz the Bear, Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood|
Larry Brantley (born October 30, 1966) is an American voice actor and a former stand-up comedian and radio spokesman, best known as the voice of Wishbone, a Jack Russell Terrier who was featured in a PBS children’s television series. Brantley, who went to Conroe High School, specializes in character voices. He was also a voice actor on the animated project for children called Boz the Bear, and voiced Corporal Franklin Paddock in Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. He was also a volleyball coach in McKinney, Texas for a team called "The Straight Aces" and "Orange Crush". He currently stands as a cast member at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Dallas.
- Ace Attorney - Redd White
- Africa Salaryman - Toucan
- Fairy Tail - Chapati Lola
- Izetta: The Last Witch - Burns
- My Hero Academia - Spinner, Crust
- One Piece - Hody Jones, Epoida
- Sakura Taisen: Ecole de Paris - Jim Evian
- Tokyo Ghoul :re - Taishi Fura
- David Bianculli (December 8, 1995). "`Wishbone' Introduces Kids To The Classics". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved February 9, 2015.
- "Conroe HS Alumni List". Conroe High School. Retrieved February 9, 2015.
- "Thank you God for friends and helpers". WorldCat. Retrieved February 9, 2015.
- "Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood". Metacritic. Retrieved February 9, 2015.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Larry Brantley|
|This article about an American voice actor born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|