Jump to navigation Jump to search
Life and career
Awards and honors
- Prize for Industrial Applications of Physics (2014-2015)
- Progress Medal from the Royal Photographic Society (2009)
- Elected member of the National Academy of Engineering (2009)
- Academy Award® for his contribution to revolutionizing how motion pictures are created, distributed and viewed (2015)
- Philippe Binant, "Au cœur de la projection numérique", Actions, Kodak, Paris, Vol. 29, pp. 12-13 (2007).
- Larry Hornbeck, "Digital Light Processing and MEMS : an overview", Texas Instruments, Dallas, Texas.