Lars Erstrand (27 September 1936 Uppsala, Sweden – 11 March 2009) was a Swedish vibraphonist.
Erstrand began his musical life on piano, but after hearing Lionel Hampton he changed to vibraphone. During the 1960s he joined a band led by clarinetist Ove Lind in the swing style of Benny Goodman. The band played at the Stampen Stampen club (The Pawn Shop) in Stockholm. Erstrand also worked in the Swedish Swing Society with Antti Sarpila. He performed with Goodman and other American musicians who passed through Sweden. He was one of the musicians responsible for Jazz at the Pawnshop in 1977. In 1991 he recorded Two Generations with Lionel Hampton. Other musicians Erstrand has played with include Alice Babs, Svend Asmussen, Arne Domnérus, Bob Wilber, and Scott Hamilton.
- I Want to Be Happy (Columbia, 1971)
- Two Sides of Lars Erstrand (Opus 3, 1983)
- Lars Erstrand and Four Brothers (Opus 3, 1984)
- Good Vibes at the Pawnshop Jazz Club with Arne Domnerus (Proprius, 1991)
- The Lars Erstrand Sessions (Opus 3, 1996)
- International All Stars Live at Uttersberg 1998 (Gemini, 1999)
- Meets Rebecca Kilgore (Gemini, 2003)
- Live in Japan - Kobe Jazz Street 2001 (Prophone, 2004)