Lars Fredrik Händler Svendsen (born 16 September 1970) is a Norwegian philosopher.
He is a professor in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Bergen, Norway. He is the author of several books, including A Philosophy of Boredom (2005), Fashion: a Philosophy (2006), A Philosophy of Fear (2008), and Work (2008). His books have been translated into 22 languages.
- 2005: A Philosophy of Boredom
- 2006: Fashion: A Philosophy
- 2008: A Philosophy of Fear
- 2008: Work
- 2010: A Philosophy of Evil Dalkey Archive Press
- 2014: A Philosophy of Freedom
- 2017: A Philosophy of Loneliness
- "A Philosophy of Evil (Lars Svendsen)". Dalkeyarchive.com. Retrieved 2010-09-11.
- Review of "A Philosophy of Loneliness" in PopMatters
- Review of "A Philosophy of Freedom" in Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews
- Review of "A Philosophy of Evil" in Financial Times
- Review of "A Philosophy of Fear" in Times Higher Education
- Review of "A Philosophy of Boredom" in The Times
- Review of "A Philosophy of Boredom" in Denver Post
- Review of Lars Fr. H. Svendsen's "Fashion - a philosophy" in Hint Fashion Magazine
|This biographical article about a Norwegian academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|