Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up larva in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A larva is a juvenile form in biology that has little if any resemblance to its adult form.
Larva may also refer to:
- Larva (film), a 2005 American science fiction horror film
- Larva (TV series), a computer-animated television series made by TUBA Entertainment in Seoul, South Korea
- Larva (mask), or volto, a type of Venetian mask worn at the Carnival of Venice
- Larva, Spain, a municipality in the province of Jaén
- Larva (Vampire Princess Miyu), a Japanese manga and anime character
- The Human-Reaper Larva, the final boss in the role-playing video game Mass Effect 2
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Larva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.