|Ward of Monaco|
Location in Monaco
|• Total||0.217932 km2 (0.084144 sq mi)|
|• Density||23,360/km2 (60,500/sq mi)|
The Grimaldi Forum, a conference and congress centre, is located on the seafront of Larvotto.
Avenue Princesse Grace, located alongside Larvotto Beach, was the world's most expensive street to live on. The average apartment was $6,970 per square foot ($75,000/m2). The Japanese Garden is a municipal park on the Avenue Princesse Grace.
- Philip Green; English businessman (in the Roccabella high-rise on Avenue Princesse Grace)
- Shirley Bassey; Welsh singer (in the Roccabella high-rise on Avenue Princesse Grace)
- Thor Hushovd; Norwegian cyclist
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2015)
- The 10 Most Expensive Streets in the World [2011 Update] - Overseas Property Blog :: guide to international real estate investment
- The 10 Most Expensive Streets in the World - The Wealth Report - WSJ
- Credit crunch reaches world's most expensive streets | Money | guardian.co.uk
- Princesse-Grace, « rue la plus chère du monde » | Nice-Matin
- Real Estate Monaco Monte-Carlo
- Metcalf, Tom. "Monaco Murders Reveal Six Hidden Real Estate Billionaires". Bloomberg. Archived from the original on 3 March 2017. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- "LITTLE BIG PORTRAIT of THOR HUSHOVD". Little Big Monaco. Archived from the original on 25 June 2017. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- Nupen, Alexander. "Slik tråkker han til etter profflivet". Agderposten. Archived from the original on 28 December 2017. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
|This Monaco location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|