This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Larysa Poznyak attending the Benchwarmer Holiday Party at "the Kress", Hollywood, CA on 12/09/2008
May 30, 1985 |
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)|
|Agency||Elite Model Management|
Larysa Poznyak (Ukrainian: Лариса Позняк; born May 30, 1985) has been the face of several luxury brands and has modeled all over the world for artists and designers including Roberto Cavalli, Nicola Berti, Effat Yari, and Bebe.
Poznyak has appeared in various magazines like FHM, Personal, Inside Sport, Stuff, and Maxim, in which she was named the Sexiest Swimsuit Model in the World on their Hot 100 list. She was also featured in German Maxim' February 2008.
- Fashion TV (2008), Host
- Fashion Destination (2007–2008), Host
- Los Angeles Fashion Week Fall 2006 (2006), Fashion TV Host
- Los Angeles Fashion Week Spring 2007 (2007), Fashion TV Host
- Los Angeles Fashion Week Fall 2007 (2004), Fashion TV Host
- CSI: Miami (2006), Featuring runway model NBC (uncredited background extra)
- Las Vegas (2006), Featuring casino patroness NBC
- Entourage (2006), Extra (uncredited background extra)
- Days of Our Lives (2006), Extra (uncredited)
- Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld (2008), Panelist (2 episodes, 2008)
- Miss America (2007), COMMERCIALS Lead
- Miss South Ukraine (2002), Ukraine
- Miss Face of Ukraine (2002), Ukraine
- Miss Moscow Beauty (2003), Russian
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Larysa Poznyak.|
- "Redirecting". trendyssimo.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2 March 2015.
- "Homepage - AOL On". truveo.com. Retrieved 2 March 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-03-12. Retrieved 2009-03-11.