Lasarusa William Areibulu Ratuere|
|Education||St Joseph's College, Nudgee|
|Known for||Ghost in the Shell|
|Home town||Sydney, Australia|
Born in Adelaide, Lasarus grew up in Brisbane, Australia. Graduating from the Performing Arts Conservatory in 2012, Lasarus graced Australian screens in the world war epic The Digger, then made his American television debut in Steven Spielberg's and 20th Century Fox's sci-fi Terra Nova. He progressed on as Malcolm Mabo in the social and politically motivated biopic drama Mabo, co-starred in the comedy feature film The Mule and starred as a lead character in the hugely successful award-winning series Ready For This.
His first Sydney theatre role was at Belvoir St Theatre in the Australian play called Kill the Messenger. This led to a Helpmann Award nomination for his critically acclaimed performance as the troubled lad Paul Witt.
|2012||Mabo||Malcom Mabo||TV movie|
|2017||Ghost in the Shell||Ishikawa|
|2019||Danger Close||Cpl Buddy Lea||Post Production|
|2015||Ready For This||Mick||13 Episodes|
|Black Comedy||Guest Cast|
|2017||The Leftovers||Officer Bardo|
|2018||Grace Beside Me||Sonny McCardell|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lasarus Ratuere.|
- Boland, Jasin (14 April 2016). "First Look: Scarlett Johansson in 'Ghost in the Shell' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 3 July 2016.
- Cuthbertson, Debbie (22 June 2015). "Helpmann Awards 2015 nominations: Opera Australia dominates as Les Miserables leads charge for musicals". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- Hook, Chris (19 February 2015). "Kill The Messenger deeply tragic and hugely personal". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 6 September 2015.
- Bell, Crystal (4 April 2016). "Scarlett Johansson is a major Badass in Ghost in the Shell first look". MTV. Retrieved 3 July 2016.
- Groves, Don (16 March 2015). "New joint venture shoots Oz's first Indigenous teen drama". if magazine. Retrieved 3 July 2016.
|This article about an Australian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|