||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Directed by||Emmanuel Klotz
|Produced by||Philippe Gompel
|Music by||Lucien Papalou
|Edited by||Thibaud Caquot|
|Distributed by||Bac Films|
Lascars is a 2009 French animated film with voice stars Vincent Cassel and Diane Kruger. The film is a feature film adaptation of the French TV series Les Lascars. The film, which had a budget of €10 million, was co-produced by Canal Plus and France 2 and distributed by Bac Films. Cassel plays Tony, a petty crook whose friend Jose falls for Clemence (Kruger), a rich woman, and wants to quit the life of crime. The film has the alternative English title Round Da Way.
- Vincent Cassel: Tony Merguez
- IZM: José Frelate
- Diane Kruger: Clémence Santiépi
- Gilles Lellouche: Zoran
- Frédérique Bel: Manuella Lardu
- Hafid F. Benamar: Momo
- Franck Sinius: Casimir
- Omar Sy: Narbé
- Fred Testot: Sammy
- François Levantal: Judge Santiépi
- Diam's: Jenny
- Vincent Desagnat: John Boolman
- Éric Judor: Chinese man, Airport security guard
- Katsuni: Brigitte
The film received generally positive reviews.
- "LASCARS (2009)". JP' Box-Office. Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- "Les Lascars is holding its International Premiere at Fantasia!". Sound on Sight. 6 July 2009.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- DeMott, Rick (May 21, 2007). "Les Lascars Making Its Way to Theaters". awn.com. Animation World Network. Retrieved August 25, 2010.
|This animated film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a French film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|