From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Laser, laser, láser, or làser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A laser is a device which generates a coherent beam of light.
Laser may also refer to:
- Laser (dinghy), a small sailing boat
- Ford Laser, a compact car sold mainly in Asia Pacific markets from 1980–2003
- Chrysler Laser, a hatchback car sold from 1985–1986
- Plymouth Laser, a sports coupe sold from 1989–1994
- LASER Airlines, an airline based in Venezuela
- MPEG-4 Part 20, a rich media standard
- VTech Laser 200, an 8-bit home computer
- Laser 128, a clone of the Apple II home computer
- Laser (debit card), a former Irish debit card scheme
- Laser (roller coaster), a German portable roller coaster
- Lasers (album), by Lupe Fiasco
- Silphium, an extinct plant, of the genus Ferula, which produced the resin "laser"
- Laser (genus), a plant genus of the family Apiaceae
- Dieter Laser (born 1942), German actor
- David Copperfield's laser illusion (known as "The Laser")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.