Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Laser, laser, or LASER in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A laser is a device which generates a coherent beam of light.
Laser may also refer to:
- Laser (dinghy), a class of small sailing boat
- Ford Laser, a compact car sold mainly in Asia Pacific markets from 1980–2003
- Chrysler Laser, a hatchback car sold from 1985–1986
- Plymouth Laser, a sports coupe sold from 1989–1994
- LASER Airlines, an airline based in Venezuela
- MPEG-4 Part 20, a rich media standard
- VTech Laser 200, an 8-bit home computer
- Laser 128, a clone of the Apple II home computer
- Laser (debit card), a former Irish debit card scheme
- Laser (roller coaster), a German portable roller coaster
- Lasers (album), by Lupe Fiasco
- Silphium, an extinct plant, of the genus Ferula, which produced the resin "laser"
- Laser (genus), a plant genus of the family Apiaceae
- David Copperfield's laser illusion (known as "The Laser")
- German name for Longeau, Belgium (a place)
- Leonardo Art Science Evening Rendezvous, a lecture series
- Laser (malt liquor), a brand of malt liquor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.