Laser guns describe guns converted from their regular ammunition to using lasers to hit reflective targets. These have been used in clay shooting and were suggested for use in the Modern pentathlon at the 2012 Summer Olympics after a successful trial at the 2010 Summer Youth Olympics in Singapore. Use of these laser guns opens up new venues for gun sports because of the increased levels of safety. Although more powerful guns that pose a danger do exist 
- For fictional uses, see Ray gun
- For military laser applications, see Directed energy weapon
- For videogaming uses, see Light gun
- For physical play uses, see Laser tag
- "LONDON 2012: Olympic modern pentathlon to feature laser guns". morethanthegames.com. 23 August 2010. Archived from the original on 26 October 2010. Retrieved 5 May 2011.
|This article related to weaponry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|