From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amanda Lassiter (born 1979), American women's professional basketball player
- Art Lassiter (1928–1994), American soul singer
- Bob Lassiter (1945–2006), American radio personality, known as "Mad Dog"
- Francis R. Lassiter (1866–1909), American representative, lawyer and military officer
- Ike Lassiter (born 1940), American football defensive lineman
- James Lassiter, American film producer
- Kwamie Lassiter (born 1969), American football player and coach
- Jason Lassiter (born 1981), American aerospace engineer
- Luther Lassiter (1918–1988), American pool player
- Marcio Lassiter (born 1987), Filipino-American professional basketball player
- Rhiannon Lassiter (born 1977), British children's books author
- Roy Lassiter (born 1969), American soccer player
- Seneca Lassiter (born 1977), American middle-distance runner
- Tyler Lassiter (born 1989), American soccer player
- Carlton Lassiter, fictional character in the American dramedy Psych, played by Timothy Omundson
- Hector Lassiter, fictional character in series of historical literary thrillers by Craig McDonald
- Jack Lassiter, fictional character from the Australian soap opera Neighbours, played by Alan Hopgood
- Jim Lassiter, fictional gunfighter and lead character in the novel Riders of the Purple Sage by Zane Grey, which has been adapted into five different film versions across the span of eight decades
- Major James Lassiter, fictional former Confederate army officer, main character in the film Rio Conchos (1964) based on the novel Guns of Rio Conchos (1958) by Clair Huffaker
- Owen Lassiter, fictional former President of the United States in the American TV drama The West Wing episode "The Stormy Present"
- Paul Lassiter, fictional character in the American sitcom Spin City, played by Richard Kind
- Dr. Wright L. Lassiter Jr. Early College High School , a high school in Dallas, Texas
- Lassiter (film), also known as The Magnificent Thief, 1984 adventure film
- Lassiter Coast, the portion of the east coast of the Antarctic Peninsula that extends from Cape Mackintosh to Cape Adams
- Lassiter House (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lassiter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Lassiter. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|