Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lasso may refer to:
- Lasso, a loop of rope that is designed to be thrown around a target and tighten when pulled
- Lasso, tradename for the herbicide Alachlor
- Lasso, Burkina Faso
- Lasso of Truth, a fictional weapon wielded by comic book superheroine Wonder Woman
- Lasso (statistics), a technique for L1-norm regularization
- Lasso (programming language), an internet programming language developed by LassoSoft Inc.
- "Lasso," a song from Phoenix's 2009 album Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix.
- Lasallian Schools Supervision Office, De La Salle Supervised Schools
- Lasso (video sharing app), a short video sharing app by Facebook.
- Lasso tool, in image editing softwares.
People and fictional characters
- Lasso (musician), Venezuelan singer.
- Giulio Lasso (died 1617), an Italian architect
- Orlando di Lasso (1532–1594), composer of late Renaissance music
- Galo Plaza Lasso (1906–1987), Ecuadorian politician and statesman
- Guillermo Lasso (born 1955), Ecuadorian businessman and politician
- Luchist Lasso and Marco Lasso from the manga series Shaman King
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lasso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.