||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011)
Last Century Modern is the fourth solo album from Japanese electronic musician Towa Tei. It is Tei's third album to be released in English-speaking markets, as his previous album Sweet Robots Against the Machine was issued in Japan only.
The album is more electronic-based than his previous releases, featuring house and drum and bass, and includes collaborations with a variety of artists, including French R&B duo Les Nubians, French singer Louis Philippe, classical string quartet the Balanescu Quartet, Japanese female singers UA and Chara, ex-YMO members Yukihiro Takahashi, Haruomi Hosono, Hiroshi Takano and Ayumi Tanabe.
- "Last Century Modern" (Tei)
- "A Ring" (Tei)featuring Ayumi Tanabe
- "Angel" (Tei)featuring Ayumi Tanabe
- "Butterfly" (Tei)
- "CHATR" (Tei)
- "Stretch Building Bamboo" (Tei)
- "Congratulations!" (Harris, Lewis, Tei)
- "Funkin' for Jamaica" (Browne, Smith)
- "Let Me Know" (Chara, Tei)
- "LCM" (Tei)
- "Butterfly" (Cornelius Mix)
- "Let Me Know" (Mighty Bop Remix)