|Last Chance, No Breaks|
|Studio album by |
|Released||October 10, 1995|
|Singles from Last Chance, No Breaks|
Last Chance, No Breaks is the only solo studio album by American rapper Jamal. It was released on October 10, 1995 via Rowdy Records. Production was handled by Redman, Rockwilder, Easy Mo Bee, Erick Sermon, Mike Dean, Erotic D. and PME, with Dallas Austin serving as executive producer. It features guest appearances from Redman, Erick Sermon, George Clinton, Keith Murray, L.O.D. and Passion.
The album proved to be a minor success, peaking at #198 on the Billboard 200, #37 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, and #10 on the Top Heatseekers in the United States. It spawned two charted singles: "Fades Em All", which made it to #9 on the Hot Rap Singles, and "Keep It Real", which made it to #17 on the same chart.
- Sample credits
- ^ DiBella, M.F. "Last Chance, No Breaks - Jamal | Songs, Reviews, Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved April 4, 2019.
- ^ "Jamal - Samples, Covers and Remixes". WhoSampled. Retrieved April 4, 2019.
- ^ "Jamal Chart History (Billboard 200)". Billboard. Retrieved April 4, 2019.
- ^ "Jamal Chart History (Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums)". Billboard. Retrieved April 4, 2019.
- ^ "Jamal Chart History (Heatseekers Albums)". Billboard. Retrieved April 4, 2019.