From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Last Spike (disambiguation))
Last Spike may refer to:
- Last Spike (Canadian Pacific Railway), driven in 1885
- The Last Spike (book), a 1971 book by historian Pierre Berton, the second volume of an account of the Canadian Pacific Railway's origins and construction
- Last Spike (Grand Trunk Pacific Railway), Canada, driven in 1914
- Last Spike (Nevada) the last spike of the San Pedro, Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad, driven on January 30, 1905
- Golden spike, the final spike of the first transcontinental railroad across the United States, driven in 1869
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Last Spike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.